Not Quite!…. Believe or not, I have been nominated for yet another award. My friend, Sarah has found a tad of “Loveliness” in my blog. Please take a visit over to her blog, Truthlets & Thoughtbits. She speaks on everyday life, but she gives you food for thought and sparks some interesting conversations. I am very appreciative of the recognition. Although, my initial motivation for doing a blog was rather personal & somewhat selfish, I am now truly overwhelmed at the response of my readers and I am extremely grateful!
Now I have to give you “7” random things about me…
1. I modeled for my mom, who was a hairstylist when I was about 11-12 years old. I was already almost 6′ tall. My two favorite outfits were the “leather”
vinyl dress and over the knee boots and my crushed velvet, hot pink, hot pants with white go-go boots. Yeah, WOW!!
2. I “dated” a 7’2″ guy in high school. We went out on A “date” and my dad took me to one of his basketball games after high school. He sent me a “Dear Johnnie” letter with some beautiful yellow roses, after he left for college.
3. I wanted to skydive and drive a Corvette, when I was a lot younger.
4. I wanted to drive a Ford Mustang when I got a lot older.
5. I graduated from high school when I was 17 and graduated college at 52.
6. No, I did not play basketball, nor any other sport.
7. I was “Acting” Director of Admissions at 22… and no, it had nothing to do with the fact that I babysat the Dean’s kids, my first day on the job.
Now I will nominate 7 bloggers for the award.
http://encouragementtogo.wordpress.com/ – very therapeutic
http://justbefoundation.wordpress.com/ – tidbits of wisdom with color and terrific graphics
http://justanothermanicmommy.com/– her kids are absolutely adorable
http://glakia.wordpress.com/ – her pictures each day encourage
http://underuncommonlove.wordpress.com/– shares her life lessons
http://thejunoesque.com/– helps young women of all heights to stand tall
http://aditixpictures.wordpress.com/ – extraordinary photography
Please Check Them Out! Thanks again Sarah….