The Countdown has begun…. Our How-to-Course to help you to organize your closet is Coming to YouTube on January 29th! Please join us…
The year 2018 is now only days away! I’d suggest that we take just a quick glance back over 2017 and see how much our lives have changed. The things that we’ve accomplished … or not, are totally dependent on our perspective! However, we’ve experienced almost 365 days (over 8,000 hours) of life, some days were challenging and others enlightening, but I pray that we have lived EVERY day to it’s fullness!
As a NEW year approaches, we must look beyond the Chaos of the world today and continue to focus to establishing more Order in our lives day by day. In spite of what we see, we should move forward with Purpose, Determination and Expectation!
I believe that we will continue to experience a “Shifting” in our lives in 2018. Shifting is defined as changing, especially unpredictably.
- Keep our eyes open, so that we can avoid the distractions and move the barriers.
- Walk through the doors that the Lord opens, but don’t try to push through the doors that He closes.
- Plan for success, but don’t give up if we fail. Just get up and TRY again!
- Organize along the way (I am a professional organizer :-D) and Stay on Track…
May you have a Blessed & Prosperous New Year!
It was very interesting looking back on my post from the First year(s) in Review of Order Your Steps! We are now going into our 7th year and it’s been an AMAZING journey, thus far.
Here are a few highlights:
- YES! The job is still VERY labor intensive ! 😦
<> and <>
I still LOVE my job!
I’ve seen 100+ clients….
- My most recent testimonial…
When I told my husband that I would be hiring a Professional Organizer to help me organize our home office, he thought it would be a total waste of money. I, however, was desperate. I couldn’t walk into my office without climbing over heaps of paper and other random items. The documents had been piling up for almost ten years and the office space was totally unusable. READ MORE: A Client’s Perspective II
- I’ve written over 300 WordPress blog posts, over 900 followers, including Facebook and over 20,00 hits.
- The Lord has opened doors that may not have been opened otherwise. Selling was not in the plan?? But working for ShelfGenie was truly a Blessing! I resigned from ShelfGenie last June. Unfortunately, it had become my “safety net”!?!? However, Arline, the former franchise owner and I are still the best of friends! The Lord always has a purpose, although one that we may least expect.
- The Lord continues to provide me with a steady flow of OYS clients… and that one client that was my most difficult back in 2012 taught me the most about being about business! The experience will always serve as a LESSON LEARNED!
I am sooo excited about what my SEVENTH year will hold. I am in awe of what God has done. He continues to allow me to touch the lives of the people that He has ordained. This is about SO much more than money, it about ministry!
Stay Tuned… There is A WHOLE LOT more to come!
Let’s see how Ann does during her 1st organizing session…..
Well, the assessment is over and it is time for our first organizing session. Ann met me at the door and I could see the enthusiasm in her eyes. During the assessment, we decided to divide the project into phases and prioritize the area(s), based on the level of frustration produced. Today, we will be focusing on her bedroom. I’ve coined the phrase “line of sight” to describe the visual perspective that we have when we walk into the house. The clutter in a specific area, which causes immediate frustration, it drains our energy and just changes our entire disposition. It could be the garage when we pull in our car, the foyer where the mail is piling up, etc. etc. etc. Mind you, contrary to popular belief, this affects men and women.
Where is your place of sanctuary in your home? For most women, I
View original post 301 more words
Are you so overwhelmed by all the stuff in your closet that you become stressed & frustrated EVERY time you have to find something to wear? Then this class is designed just for you. Stay Tuned for More Info on Launch Date!
Here’s a Sneak Peak…
Let us know what you think! All comments & feedback are welcome…..
Re-introducing the Tales of OYS (aka Order Your Steps) …. The Day in the Life of a Professional Organizer as I take you on my journey with Ann (fictional character)! ***Now with Audio…. Simply press the Original post button **
I’d like for you to meet Ann. Ann had decided that she had had enough! She just couldn’t take it not one minute more. The Clutter Monster HAD to go! She had to de-clutter and get her house in order NOW! But she needed some help, someone to keep her motivated, someone to guide her through the organizing process … so she called in OYS!! After receiving her distress call, I packed by bag, jumped into the OYS mobile and off I went.
Ann met me at the door and at once, I knew that I had gotten there just in the nick of time. The Clutter Monster was on the rampage! We sat down for a minute just to get to know each other a little better. Then I took a tour of the space. Ann was so apologetic along the way. She just didn’t understand…
View original post 277 more words