Take a moment to reflect on the years that has passed. Focus on our positive accomplishments and don’t dwell on the negative. It is very difficult to build for BIGGER & BETTER without a foundation. Let’s make sure we have an action plan with our goals & objectives for at least the next few months.
These are hers, what are yours??
We’d really rather that you set realistic goals for 2022, because we both know that resolutions are meant to be broken… So, this year, Invest in Yourself and hire a professional organizer, hopefully me! 😀
I work with a retired art teacher/artist and we were shopping for something to store all of her paintings… instead of investing over $400, we were able to purge some items from the shelves that we bought and use it. Genius!!
As you prepare for your 2022 organizing projects, although organizing products are nice, I always advise my clients to wait until you sort and purge your items, because you may be able to repurpose something that you already have.
What a great way to end the year…
During my 10 years as a professional organizer, I’ve found lost shirts, shoes, an old pot, a passport, unused gift cards, lots of cash in old wallets and uncashed checks, etc…. BUT, yesterday while working in her kitchen, we found her stimulus check, which she had misplaced that was due to expire on 01-06-2022!!!!!!!!
With Too Much Clutter??
…if this is you, please check out our website!
This year is almost over! However, this time of year is going to be tough for a number of people. I was excited to share this episode, but although my testimony will surely pale in comparison to many of you, God’s Word will ALWAYS Stand True… I pray that something is said that will let you know that there is “Hope for Today… and Tomorrow!”
It’s Time to Order Your Steps!!
As 2021 draws to a close, a lot has changed in the past two (2) years. Life is beginning to settle down just a tad, although, COVID is still very real. I hope that you’ve been able to adjust to the nuances of managing a slightly different household. Rather you live alone or you have a family, your overall daily routine continues to evolve. With everything that’s going on, this is an ideal Time to Invest in Yourself! Be Intentional about investing in the health of your mind and body, as well as your space.
- Daily journaling forces you to be more self-reflective, and this can be an important element of self-care.
- Plan your days, weeks, months… Time is valuable, so you need to manage your time well.
- Learn a new skill or strengthen a currrent one. It’s always important to continue to learn and grow.
- Daily exercise has been linked to more energy, more productivity, reduced stress, improved brain power, better memory, and even increased creativity.
- Eat right each day, fueling your body with nutrients. When you focus on eating healthier choices, you will feel better and have more energy.