Here’s a little Inspiration to carry you through the weekend and for the week to come..
As we enter another year, we all must Be Intentional about investing in the health of our mind and body, as well as our space. The scripture says that we should “prosper and be in health, even as our souls prosper”. We often think of prosperity as increase in our money and finances, but in actuality, to prosper means to be strong and flourishing; to thrive and succeed in what we do. We must invest in ourselves, so that we can be all that we can be, for US and for all those around us. Now is not the time to keep moving forward. We cannot afford to dwell on what’s behind us, but focus on what’s ahead!
- Daily journaling forces us to be more self-reflective, and this can be an important element of self-care.
- Plan our days, weeks, months… Time is valuable, so we need to manage our time well.
- Learn a new skill or strengthen a currrent one. It’s always important to continue to learn and grow.
- Daily exercise has been linked to more energy, more productivity, reduced stress, improved brain power, better memory, and even increased creativity.
- Eat right each day, fueling our body with nutrients. When we focus on eating healthier choices, we will feel better and have more energy.
2023 is Almost Here…
Prepare – Have a Plan!
Progress – Be Ready for New Things!
Prosper – Push Forward!
As we move rapidly into 2023, I’ve been working diligently to update our website. We’ve been long overdue for a website facelift and this seemed like the ideal time. Our Order Your Steps Enterprise has expanded and grown by pivoting from simply professional organizing and has added a new life coaching component to our portfolio of services. Our goal to minimize the stress and eliminate the frustration associated with having cluttered minds and cluttered spaces for women, career professionals and entrepreneurs all over the world.
So, please let us know how you like our New Look!!
We still may be trying to balance too many things…We cannot do ALL of this by ourselves.
Take a Breath
Listen to the Holy Spirit
Speak God’s Word
Facing every day with…
- Commitment & Courage
- Energy & Excitement
We are setting the stage to be more effective, more efficient, more productive and more prosperous. As we move forward, our focus must be on making room to grow physically, emotional, mentally and spiritually … and continue to hold fast to our dream, our purpose, our destiny.
We want to inspire, encourage, motivate, and empower women to be the best that they can be and live on purpose, by walking alongside you as:
- Realize your true purpose in life
- Strive to achieve clarity and focus of your mind
- Create an atmosphere of peace, harmony, and grace
- Discover Life After Clutter