I hope you all are having a Blessed Week! It is been awhile since I have received a blog reward… but Thanks to my Friend, Sherryl at New Visions, who took the time to make me smile by nominating my blog for the REALITY Blog Award! It came at a time when I really need a boost … a word of encouragement. It is nice to know that there are others out there they enjoy what I do, ALMOST as much as I do.
As Sherryl so aptly put it, blog awards are an opportunity to Share the Love, so here goes…
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the Questions
- Pass the award onto to any other bloggers you want — and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back
My Answers to the Questions
- If you could change something what would you change?
From a personal perspective, I would prefer not to second guess myself. To be confident that I know what I know and if it doesn’t turn out the way I want, then it is just OK.
From a societal perspective, I would want to eliminate prejudice. We all have our issues, I am sure, but at least, get to know me first, before you decide that you don’t like me.
- If you could relive one day, when would it be?
The day I had my miracle baby.
- What’s one thing that really scares you?
Horror movies, but I really don’t watch ’em.
- What one dream have you not completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
The Lord has promised me that Order Your Steps will be prosperous and one day I will have to hire people. By faith,I believe that it is going to happen real soon.
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
This may be the one thing that scares me and I know it sounds really weird, but I would want to be my son for one day. I THINK I would like to see the world through his eyes for just one day.
Here are just a few of the new blogs that I really enjoy.
As you may have guessed, I love inspirational blogs!!!!!
Please check them out…