I am always very honored when I am nominated for a blogger award. I believe that it speaks very highly of your blog when a fellow blogger takes the time to recognize your blog to other people. I think that it is also a great opportunity to bring light to other blogs that you follow and enjoy. I want to thank Carol at The Hurt Healer for nominated me for the “Super Sweet Blogging” Award. I believe Carol & I met on the 2012 Blog of the Year Award Facebook page and we have been fast friends every since. Her blog is very enlightening and encouraging. It always makes my day when she takes time to comment on something that I have written. Thank You, Carol!!
So now I am going to graciously accept my award nomination, but add a little different twist. First, I will answer the super sweet questions, but I want to give the bloggers that I nominate to either accept the Super Sweet Blogging Award or the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. The rules are very similar, but more importantly, I just want others to take the time to visit the sites of the bloggers that I follow. As I was reading through the recent posts, there was somewhat of a common thread or theme, that someone out there needs to read. Well, I have rambled enough…. so here goes!
The super sweet questions:
1. Cookies or cake? cake
2. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, but sometimes vanilla is a welcome change of pace.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat, cheesecake or frozen yogurt? Chocolate brownies with nuts, i am not really crazy about cheesecake or frozen yogurt
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I am bored.
5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Candy, fancy that!
Finally let me offer you my list of the Bakers Dozen. In no particular order these are bloggers who bring love, light and interest to the blogging world. (Phrase taken directly from Carol, but very appropriate!)
ATTENTION Nominees: Please don’t feel obligated to respond. Just have fun with the attention and add you own twist if you like. 🙂
There is only a slightly different twist to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, so the rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it.
- What A Sweet Surprise! Valentine’s Day Highlights and Super Sweet Blogging Award! (lifeasaculinarygirl.wordpress.com)
- Coffee and Dessert for Everyone (savorthefood.wordpress.com)
- Happy to be Super Sweet – Super Sweet Blogging Award (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging (foodflavorfascination.wordpress.com)
Wow! Thank you so much! This is awesome. I especially get a kick out of the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
You are so welcome! 🙂
Congratulations to you!
Congratulations Candy! And thank you for such a sweet treat!
Thank you very much! I love your blog….
Pingback: Organization of Inspiration | Organize Professionally
Pingback: I’d like to thank the Academy… | Casual, Possibly-Nonsensical Ramblings
Pingback: Super Sweet Blogging Award | Chocolate Spoon & The Camera