In a recent post, Healing Virtue, I suggested that possibly, clutter and disorder were standing in the way of us achieving our full potential? What’s really preventing us from walking in our destiny? As we consider, what our challenges may be, I’d like for you to ask yourself these questions:
- Do you take time, just to feel good about being you?
- When the last time you did something for yourself, just because it made you happy?
- Do you wake up full of energy or do you wake up heavy, dreading the day?
- Do you frown more than you smile?
- Do you have date nights with your spouse? Do you just sit and chat about positive or negative things?
- Is time with the kids always “busy” doing stuff or do you have fun when you are together and if so, how often?
- Do you have friends or just acquaintances? Do you have an opportunity to confide in someone that you can trust?
Now, the ultimate question, what will it take to make a difference in our lives? Please share some of your answers or some advice that may help others in the blogsphere. I would love to create “a blog post of answers” from your contributions!
Some of my fellow bloggers had some answers, suggestions and more questions for us…