So how are you doing with the laundry? The pile may begin in the spare room or on the futon in the office, but it will continues to grow! We may want to take a portion of the pile into our bedroom, fold them and put them away. It takes about 10 min., for real…
Home » Posts tagged 'laundry'
Tag Archives: laundry
So Much Laundry…
I’d venture to guess that laundry may not be your most favorite thing to do… am I right? I would also suspect that since we’re spending more time at home and we’re wearing more casual clothes (not even considering the childrens’ clothes)…
There’s so Much Laundry!
I’d like to suggest to you a system for doing your laundry. First, let me say that in my experience, the laundry process stalls at the “fold and put away” stage. For some, once we take the clothes out of the washing machine, they go into a pile somewhere and we pull from the pile when needed. Sound familiar? Well, here is a system that you make want to consider…
- Sort your clothes into smaller loads (but not too small) and by category, i.e.
- Underwear, socks, sleepware, etc.
- Tops and bottoms (separated by color)
- Wash, dry and then fold right out of the machine. If possible, use your washer and dryer as your folding table. Then put clothes away.
- While you’re folding one load, you can be washing the next load.
Hopefully that was not too elementary, but my point is… if you invest the time upfront to fold and put away, your laundry will not continue to pile up and become out of control. Many times the smallest changes can make the biggest different. Now you have one less thing to stress about.
Let’s Make it a Happy Laundry Day(s)!