I re-read the story of Mary and it really doesn’t say that she endured a lot of trouble, but we can just surmise. An angel came to Joseph to explain that his wife had not betrayed him. Thank the Lord! But, what’s interesting is that Mary accepted her assignment, although she didn’t totally understand it all. Whether it troubled her or not, she had the Faith that God was going to do what He said that He would do.
We too have our assignment for the coming year. God has promised us that He is going to meet ALL our needs. He has told us that we shouldn’t worry about Nothing. We already know that there is nothing Impossible with God… and ALL things work together for our good. I speak prophetically that in 2014, we should expect Double for our Trouble! We have a game plan. We are going to identify our goals (2 or 3 major ones, and pray about them), break ’em down into bite size pieces and reward ourselves for our accomplishments along the way… and most of all, we must ADD Faith!! It is all for naught, if we don’t believe that we will receive what God has promised!
- I’ve Gotta Have Faith (joyandrews1blog.wordpress.com)
- So Your Fiancée is Pregnant with the Son of God? (senioryouthcamp.wordpress.com)
- Faithful Change (loveunderstandserve.wordpress.com)
- ‘Cos we gotta have faith 🙂 (tealverses.wordpress.com)
- Be It Done to Me… (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- Nothing Is Impossible With God (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
- What is faith like? (nostopministries.wordpress.com)