- Take a Power Nap!
- Read your child a book or two
- Play a video game
- Watch a cartoon with the children
- Chat with the spouse about planning a date for just the two of you
- Say a Prayer
- Read the Bible
- Clean out your underwear drawer or a junk drawer in the kitchen
- Go through a stack of old CDs
- Sort through a bag of old clothes
- Organize the cabinet under your bathroom sink
- Clean out the interior or trunk of your car
What can you do in 30 minutes?
Here are 12 things that you could do…
12 is the biblical number for ORDER!
What a great list!
Thanks for the gentle reminder. We can accomplish a lot in 30 minutes.
You are very welcome! We all need a reminder every now and then….
Reblogged this on Finding Order in Chaos and commented:
With our hectic schedule, our time is very valuable. However, you’d be amazed at how much you can get done in 30 minutes or less. Please click “Power Nap” and find out the perfect way to renew your energy during the day.