What a difference a day makes!
I had to be reminded that my mantra throughout 2020 was “God’s plan for us has not changed”. I just needed a little push beyond my feelings of uncertainty and now I’m looking forward to rest of February and all the months to come and I pray that you are too. I’ve reimagined by vision and my 2021 top three (3) goals are a lot clearer now. So here they are:
- Planning my 2021 Order Your Steps Virtual Event, entitled “Moving Forward in Faith”! My speakers and the topics are lined up and the train has left the station.
- Collaborating on a program for executive women, developed by Dr. Johnette Ruffner-Ceaser, owner of Liberated Expressions, which is way outside my comfort level.
- Complete a personal development course, because even at my age, there’s always more to learn.
Keep Moving Forward!
- Identify three (3) goals that you can realistically accomplish over the first few months of the year, i.e. write your vision, make it plain and specific, or simply read a great book that will inspire you.
- Identify those obstacles that may hinder you from accomplishing your goals and plan accordingly. Establish your priorities and set a reasonable timeline & realistic deadlines.
- Identify measurable results and possibly, engage a mentor, advisor or friend that will hold your accountable to achieve.
Stay Tuned… There’s more to come!