It’s hard to believe that it’s March already. The 1st quarter of 2021 will be drawing to a close sooner than we think. I pray that you are well on your way into the 2nd year of a new decade! This is a year of “Moving Forward in Faith”. We may have had to… 1) REIMAGINE our vision; 2) REFINE our goals and 3) REENERGIZE our plans, but now we must keep Moving Forward in Faith. We may not be able to see the entire path, but with each step, the next step will become clearer.
Home » Posts tagged '2021 Vision'
Tag Archives: 2021 Vision
Reimagine Your Vision
What a difference a day makes!
I had to be reminded that my mantra throughout 2020 was “God’s plan for us has not changed”. I just needed a little push beyond my feelings of uncertainty and now I’m looking forward to rest of February and all the months to come and I pray that you are too. I’ve reimagined by vision and my 2021 top three (3) goals are a lot clearer now. So here they are:
- Planning my 2021 Order Your Steps Virtual Event, entitled “Moving Forward in Faith”! My speakers and the topics are lined up and the train has left the station.
- Collaborating on a program for executive women, developed by Dr. Johnette Ruffner-Ceaser, owner of Liberated Expressions, which is way outside my comfort level.
- Complete a personal development course, because even at my age, there’s always more to learn.
Keep Moving Forward!
- Identify three (3) goals that you can realistically accomplish over the first few months of the year, i.e. write your vision, make it plain and specific, or simply read a great book that will inspire you.
- Identify those obstacles that may hinder you from accomplishing your goals and plan accordingly. Establish your priorities and set a reasonable timeline & realistic deadlines.
- Identify measurable results and possibly, engage a mentor, advisor or friend that will hold your accountable to achieve.
Stay Tuned… There’s more to come!
I Know What I Saw
January has been a very interesting month for me. In the spirit of being transparent, much of my time has been spent with jigsaw puzzles and Words with Friends, with a virtual organizing session every now and again. Then I made the ultimate mistake of looking at social media to see what every one else was doing (and I knew better!) and I found myself questioning my vision, what did I see?
Although 2020 was a extremely challenging year, it was also a year of many blessings. We lived by God’s Words in Psalm 91 (paraphased), No evil will befall us, No plague will come neigh that dwelling, for God has given his Angels charge over us to keep us in all your ways. The Lord had allowed my family and I to be in a position to encourage others, so I really didn’t understand what changed in 2021. The Holy Spirit never stops talking and I thought that I was still listening, but I was feeling really lost. I wasn’t sure if I was still heading on the path that God had set for me.
God will always give you an answer if you ask Him…I was strolling through my YouTube and came across a 2020 New Year’s Eve message by Dr. Dharius Daniels, Pastor of Change Church, entitled “I Still See It”! It was AMAZING! The key thing that he said to me was “Reimagine what you saw”.
I KNOW WHAT I SAW!
How about you?
To Be Continued…
Reflections and Revelations
We must continue to plan and God will direct our steps (Proverbs 16:9) So, as we prepare for what 2021 may hold for us, let’s begin by…
• Identify three (3) goals that you can realistically accomplish over the first few months of the year, i.e. write your vision, make it plain and be specific, and or simply read a great book that will inspire you.
Welcome to the 2nd Year of a New Decade!
Last week, I officially welcomed you to 2021 and I suggested that you take a moment to look pass the chaos of the world today and think of one word that would describe what 2021 will mean to you. Were you able to give it some thought?
After much thought and contemplation, I’ve decided that my word will be “Enlightening”! During 2021, I want to gain a better knowledge and understanding, and spiritual insight as my true purpose continues to unfold. I’ve always loved Ephesians 1:18, The eyes of your understanding be enlightened; that ye may know the hope of his calling, and the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints… Read Ephesians 1-17-19, when you have a moment.
Your word should serve as a constant reminder of what you are striving for throughout this year. On this journey, we will continue to face the challenges of life and we will incur many blessings and opportunites for success along the way.
So what is your word, please share in the comments…
Over the next few weeks, as we reflect on our thoughts and revelations of 2020, I hope that there will be moments that will encourage and inspire you. We will share our ideas, thoughts and even organizing tips to help bring Order to your Mind, Body and Space, so that you will not only survive, but Thrive in the coming year!