Are you just too tired to take another step? Tired of being isolated? Tired of being with/without family? Tired of being alone? Just Tired! I truly understand, however, we must take the next step. Why, you say? Because first, we can not stay in this spot and better yet, when we take the next step, the Lord will show us the next one.
Now we need to get some preliminary things out of the way…
- You may not know the Lord. Well, for now, that’s ok, He knows you! You will just have to trust me on that. We will talk more about that later.
- You may know the Lord, but you are not very happy with Him right now. Well, that’s ok too, because He knows that already.
- Either way, we need to have a conversation with the Lord and let Him know that we’re going to take the next step and we need Him to show us just a little light, so that we can see the next one. Now, take the step, one foot in front of the other. Fairly simple!
No, not really… We will wake up tomorrow to a new day! … but we feel the same.
So here’s some advice:
- Get up tomorrow when you wake up, try not to snooze and put your feet on the floor.
- Turn off the phone or at least silence it for ONE hour. Please do not scroll! Everyone else in the world seem so happy????
- Find a quiet spot and open the curtains to your new day. Rain or shine, it’s gonna be a Good day!
- Open the window if possible, we can definitely use some fresh air.
- Fix you a cup of coffee or tea, take a deep breath and now you are ready for your next step.
We’re Moving Forward by Faith… but it’s definitely not easy. Life may seem dark right and we can’t see what’s in front of us, but with each step we take, the Lord will light up the next one.
Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a Light unto my path.Psalm 119:105