As we enter another year, we all must Be Intentional about investing in the health of our mind and body, as well as our space. The scripture says that we should “prosper and be in health, even as our souls prosper”. We often think of prosperity as increase in our money and finances, but in actuality, to prosper means to be strong and flourishing; to thrive and succeed in what we do. We must invest in ourselves, so that we can be all that we can be, for US and for all those around us. Now is not the time to keep moving forward. We cannot afford to dwell on what’s behind us, but focus on what’s ahead!
- Daily journaling forces us to be more self-reflective, and this can be an important element of self-care.
- Plan our days, weeks, months… Time is valuable, so we need to manage our time well.
- Learn a new skill or strengthen a currrent one. It’s always important to continue to learn and grow.
- Daily exercise has been linked to more energy, more productivity, reduced stress, improved brain power, better memory, and even increased creativity.
- Eat right each day, fueling our body with nutrients. When we focus on eating healthier choices, we will feel better and have more energy.
2023 is Almost Here…
Prepare – Have a Plan!
Progress – Be Ready for New Things!
Prosper – Push Forward!