Patios are a great place to sit and enjoy the Fall weather. There’s a nice gentle breeze and just a slight chill in the air…. However, unfortunately, your patio, back porch, deck, etc. may have accumulated a LOT of stuff during the year, so it’s time for an Order Your Steps special touch!
“A time to search and a time to give up as lost; a time to keep and a time to throw away.” Ecclesiastes 3:6 AMP
It’s the first day of Fall, the Season of Change!
On the 20th of September, I celebrated my 65th birthday and Order Your Steps LLC is officially 10 years old. I am truly BLESSED. I am so Excited to see what the Lord has ahead for Me, The Best is Yet to Be….
As the seasons of the year changes, so changes our seasons of life. Are you ready for a new season in your life? Most of us are a year older and a year wiser. Some have had major life changing events, but some of us have just flowed through 2014 without a hitch. Now that the year is truly drawing to a close, what was the year of 2014 for you?
In biblical terms, 2014 is a year of “double completion”, a year of “double for your trouble”! … A year of spiritual perfection. As I look back on 2014, it was another year of learning and growing, although now it seemed to have just flown by. It was a year for me to trust the Lord even more, by allowing Him to truly Order my steps.
The most momentous events for me were:
- My youngest daughter’s graduated college… This is the longest that she has been home in 4 years! In a few weeks, she will be publishing her first book, Last Look Back! Check out the link and help her to choose a book cover, designed by her sister.
- I spent some time with two of my grandchildren, whom I hadn’t seen in more than 4 years!!!!!!!!!!
- On Sept. 19th, my oldest daughter left her 9 to 5, to focus on her own company, Inked Designs.
- My husband has concluded that being a security guard is in his blood…. I could have told him that! Now we just need to find a vehicle where he can share all of his knowledge and experience with those that are willing to pay for it.
- I’ve even had some enlightening conversations with my son and we didn’t argue. 🙂
On Sept. 20th, I turned a year older and yes, I believe I’m wiser! It’s interesting as I reflect back on the year. Last night, I attended my church’s 10th anniversary banquet and the Elder asked the question, “Are you willing to trust God with the details of your future?” The essence of the message is that we are always where we are supposed to be, at the exact moment that we are supposed to be there… even if that moment is a painful one. In the Book of Genesis, it tells us that Joseph trusted God with the details of his life. His moment in the pit, where his brothers left him to die. The moment in Potiphar’s house where he was wrongly accused. His moment in prison… all details that lead up to his moment in the king’s palace, where he became the Prime Minister of Egypt.
In 2014, there were very few, if any, painful moments for me, but there were moments of uncertainty, yet moments of expectation. I know that I am headed for the King’s palace, although I don’t know all the details of how I am going to get there.
As the leaves on the trees are changing colors, Our New Season is HERE, are we ready? Did we accomplish our goals for this year? Is our house in Order? As we anticipate the year of 2015, do we know where we’ve been and more importantly, where we’re going?
The leaves are changing colors, and soon the leaves will be falling from the trees … and we will yet be into ANOTHER season!