I re-read the story of Mary and it really doesn’t say that she endured a lot of trouble, but we can just surmise. An angel came to Joseph to explain that his wife had not betrayed him. Thank the Lord! But, what’s interesting is that Mary accepted her assignment, although she didn’t totally understand it all. Whether it troubled her or not, she had the Faith that God was going to do what He said that He would do.
We too have our assignment for the coming year. God has promised us that He is going to meet ALL our needs. He has told us that we shouldn’t worry about Nothing. We already know that there is nothing Impossible with God… and ALL things work together for our good. I speak prophetically that in 2014, we should expect Double for our Trouble! We have a game plan. We are going to identify our goals (2 or 3 major ones, and pray about them), break ’em down into bite size pieces and reward ourselves for our accomplishments along the way… and most of all, we must ADD Faith!! It is all for naught, if we don’t believe that we will receive what God has promised!
- I’ve Gotta Have Faith (joyandrews1blog.wordpress.com)
- So Your Fiancée is Pregnant with the Son of God? (senioryouthcamp.wordpress.com)
- Faithful Change (loveunderstandserve.wordpress.com)
- ‘Cos we gotta have faith 🙂 (tealverses.wordpress.com)
- Be It Done to Me… (goodnewsnow.wordpress.com)
- Nothing Is Impossible With God (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
- What is faith like? (nostopministries.wordpress.com)
On January 10, my blog will celebrate its’ one year anniversary. As I look back over the more than 145 posts, I am pondering about what direction the blog should take in 2013. I have found that there has been a much greater response to posts that have talked about ORDER or Inspiration, versus Organizing. Now don’t misunderstand, my gift is administration and organizing peoples’ stuff, which is still my passion. But my purpose & mission is helping people to create ORDER out of Chaos, which is so much, much more!
- On Saturday, I was sitting at a red light waiting for a funeral procession to pass and the light changed. It was amazing to me to see the number of people that crossed the procession because they didn’t have five minutes to spare. We are such an impatient society…. which means we must find a way to slow our pace if only so slightly.
- I picture the CEO of a corporation always cool, calm and collected (maybe I watch too much TV :-)) His/Her clothes are always neatly pressed and their shoes and socks always match. What if they always woke up in a fog, rushing to wolf down that cup of coffee, having to stop at the closet and ponder what they should wear to work today and still make the 7 am meeting? Many of us are in that role, rather CEO, small business owner, husband, wife, father, mother, etc. We all must be strategic and plan our daily actions. Being in the daily fog, makes it difficult for us to direct our steps or to simply be directed???
The steps of a good man [woman] are ordered by the Lord… Psalm 37:23
In 2013, Finding Order in Chaos, will focus more consciously on Order as we did in 2012 unconsciously. To help everyone to actively seek Divine Order in their lives and Organizing stuff still playing a key role. As I was preparing for this post, I googled “Divine Order” and lo and behold, I found a definition by Marsha Burns, which says “the authoritative direction proceeding from God”. Marsha and her husband author the “Spirit of Prophecy” bulletins, which I have found very enlightening and many times very accurate to the spiritual place I am at the time. She also wrote as follows:
Divine Order is the flow of the Spirit as we yield to His guidance and direction. As much as we understanding this concept of God in control, many times when we hear a message or think about order in our lives, we still think about cleaning the garage and, the enemy would love to beat us up with the tangible things in our lives being in disarray. Divine Order is all about the moving of the Holy Spirit and being unencumbered enough to hear His voice and being flexible enough to go with the flow.
Being in the right place at the right time to accomplish what is before us.
I am looking forward to 2013 being busy, even sometimes hectic for Order Your Steps, yet restful. I want to just flow with the Spirit and I pray that something I write will help you to find rest in Him also.
Have a Very Blessed and Prosperous New Year!
Today is our day of Victory!
But when in battle, send Judah first!
Praise the Lord for what He has already done!
New King James Version (NKJV)
Let All Things Praise the Lord
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
2 Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
3 Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!
4 Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
5 Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!
6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Focus on Your Breathing for ONE Minute
Enlighten Your Heart for TWO Minutes
Elevate Your Mind for THREE Minutes
De-Stress for FOUR Minutes
Y O U R
S P I R I T!
During your day,
Allow the EYES of your Understanding (Your Heart) to be ENLIGHTENED!
Take TWO minutes to Meditate on your favorite scripture,
A poem or An inspirational quote.